Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Prosperity~~

just went back bgs jln sma baby td..hehe..tp ptg b4 i pick him up my dad gave me a flyer n when i look at it,it was d prosperity meal burger...haha so lps ambil baby blik krj i ask him i was craving 4 dat burger so he told me "bh krg mlm th k!!"hehe...so at nyte we go 2 McD n i ordered d chicken prosperity wif orange McFizz n baby ordered d beef prosperity...ermmm nyaman x ah....=)den after we had our dinner d McD we went jln2 dmall..bought some stuff at Utama Grand...lps dri mall since it was still early coz i haf 2 pick up my sis tuition at 9 so baby told me dat he wanted 2 bring me round to 1 place..so when i look at it,it was at bandar were me n baby 1st meet...hehe so sweet~~love u eyh baby~~=) so masa ia bawa round2 d bndr a2 at d same time ia ceta kn lh jua wat happen d night masa ia 1st jumpa ah n ia ada dedicate a song jua 4 me 2 hear it..=)i cnt stop laughing when i heard his story...hehe...cali but sweet lah...den lps a2 baru th kami ambil my sis d manggis....

No comments:

Post a Comment